- CFL Fee Schedule
- CFL Handbook
- Cross Boundary Transportation Form
- FOIP Consent Form
- Home Education Regulation Notification Form
- Locker Agreement Form
- Parent Authorization for Off-Site Activities
- Physical Education 10 Monthly Activity Log
- Physical Education Monthly Activity Log
- Responsible Use of Technology Agreement
- Student Absence During School Hours
- Supply Lists - Stony Creek Program and Connections for Learning
- Traditional Home Education Program Plan
- Traditional Home Education Education Expenses Reimbursement Request Form
Request to Administer Medication
Before prescription medication is administered, the Request to Administer Medication form must be completed by the parent or guardian, the prescribing physician, and school administration. The school reserves the right to refuse to administer medication.
These forms are available from the school office. The medication must come to school with a parent in a container labelled by the pharmacy and is to be stored in a locked cupboard in the school office.
See also: Parkland School Division Administrative Procedures: 315 through 319
Note: Non-prescription drugs are not to be brought to school.
For more information contact:
Connections For Learning