- CFL Fee Schedule
- CFL Handbook
- School-of-Choice Registration Request Form
- FOIP Consent Form
- Home Education Regulation Notification Form
- Locker Agreement Form
- Parent Authorization for Off-Site Activities
- Physical Education 10 Monthly Activity Log
- Physical Education Monthly Activity Log
- Responsible Use of Technology Agreement
- Student Absence During School Hours
- Supply Lists - Stony Creek Program and Connections for Learning
- Traditional Home Education Education Expenses Reimbursement Request Form
- Parkland Student Athlete Academy Guardian Acknowledgement Form
Request to Administer Medication
School staff cannot administer any medication to any student except in compliance with Parkland School Division Administrative Procedure 782: Medical - Administering Prescribed Medications.
Before Prescription Medication is Administered
The Request for Assistance to Administer Medication form must be completed by the parent or guardian, the prescribing physician, and school administration. The school reserves the right to refuse to administer medication. These forms are available from the school office. The medication must come to school with a parent in a container labelled by the pharmacy and is to be stored in a locked cupboard in the school office.
Note: Non-prescription drugs are not to be brought to school.
For more information contact:
Connections For Learning