School Supplies, Fees & BYOD
- Stony Creek Parent Partnership Grade 1-9 Supply List
- Stony Creek Core Grade 1-9 Supply List
- Connections for Learning Supply List
- Building Futures Supply List
- Parkland Student Athlete Academy Supply List
Field trip fees are assessed on a cost-recovery basis. Letters are sent home at the beginning of each year which outline the field trips planned for each class.
Fees charged to PSD parents/guardians include:
The fees page of the division website explains the fee types, payment options, and criteria for waiving fees.
Please note: The Stony Creek Program and the Parkland Student Athlete Academy are considered to be programs of choice within Parkland School Division. For this reason, Grade 1-9 bus students in these programs will be subject to school-of-choice transportation fees. Please see the Parkland School Division website for more information.
About the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Initiative
PSD schools are committed to enhance student learning through the BYOD Initiative. We hope to encourage an environment where each student has his or her own mobile device to use both at school and at home.
The BYOD Initiative is entirely optional, and students are not required to bring their own devices to use at school.
Parents and students can make their own decision as to which device to purchase for BYOD. We do recommend that all BYOD devices meet the following criteria:
- Internet connectivity (through Wi-Fi or other)
- 6 Hour Battery Life
- Ability to connect to Google Workspace For Education
- A Keyboard – integrated, Bluetooth or touch screen
- Word processing capability (more than 1 paragraph)
- Ability to integrate images, video and sound
Parkland School Division has partnered with a selection of businesses to aid with BYOD purchases. Visit the Technology For Learning page to access these offers and learn more about BYOD.
For more information contact:
Connections For Learning