Summer School Update
As we head into our final week of Summer School we wanted to remind students attending of some important information.
Handing in Completed Work
- Please hand in materials as soon as possible and no later than Friday, July 19.
- Your course work can be handed in at either Connections for Learning office or Spruce Grove Composite School (AAC room by Horizon Stage).
- Final Exams - All final exams can be written as soon as students are ready and need to be written no later than Friday, July 19. If you have any concerns with this please contact us as soon as possible.
- Final Exams need to be started by no later than 12:00 on Mondays-Fridays to ensure there is time to complete the exam within the day.
Viewing Summer School Marks
- All summer school final marks will be available on the Power School Parent/Student portal as of July 26, 2019.
- For non Parkland School Division students your Detailed Academic Report with your summer school course marks will be mailed out to you.
- For those current grade 9’s going into grade 10 you will find new tabs on the left hand side. You will look under Grade History” to see your final course marks.
Summer School Deposit Returns
- Reminder that in order to receive your summer school deposit back, materials need to be returned to the Connections for Learning office and the course needs to be completed.
Summer School Hours
- Last Day of Summer School - July 20, 2019
- Monday - Friday: 8:30-3:15
- Saturday: 8:30-12:45
Summer School Locations
- Connections for Learning, Stony Plain
- Spruce Grove Composite High School (AAC room by the Horizon Stage), Spruce Grove
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at the Connections for Learning office 780-963-0507.