Administrators - Principal
Every student has a purpose, is unique and wants to learn: this is the foundation of my educational philosophy. I am honoured to help provide our students with opportunities to explore and build upon their strengths. Students' future and dreams for their life should be full of opportunity and possibility. True learning is relevant and meaningful and provides opportunity for students to contribute to our world in a meaningful way: today and in the future.
I am honoured to serve as a leader in Parkland School Division. My core values as a leader are:
- Community - "Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much." — Helen Keller
- Integrity - Do what is right, not what is easy.
- Honour - Intentionally add value to people, places, and situations.
- Collaboration - "Alone we are smart. Together we are brilliant." — Steven Anderson
- Innovation - "Learning and innovation go hand in hand." — William Pollard
- Excellence - “The natural human condition appears to be to stop development once an acceptable level of performance has been reached.” — Robert Marzano
Feel free to visit my blog "The Learning Principal".